Saturday, April 21, 2007

Starting up

I decided that it was time to start up the next best thing to my own website considering I can't really afford one just yet. From now on this is the place where you'll find all of the updates on whats going on with music, what I'm thinking about, and of course what life's throwing at me.

For those of you who I didn't tell yet or who don't know at all, I'm getting back into music again. Remember the time when I made up a cd of my shitty music (which was complimented by Rooney's awesome artwork)? I have no idea WHY any of you would have those cds anymore, but if you're interested in hearing more I thought this might be the place to go to. A lot of things have changed since then, and I promise you that I'll try my hardest to prevent hearing loss this time. =)

I'm not sure who I mentioned it to, but as of a few days ago I'm getting one of my tracks signed to a label. The future home of 'Slowplay' is going to be with Ampire Digital Recordings, so that's pretty cool. My suggestion is not to check out Slowplay OR Ampire Digital Recordings unless you have an open mind towards techno (this is REALLY called Trance) haha. We're working out the contract right now which means that I'm not technically supposed to give the song to anybody. But if you're really interested in getting the song and you'd rather not pay just send me a message and it might magically appear. =)

I haven't heard from the manager of the security systems team I'll be working for, so it doesn't mean I have the job yet. You're allowed to be secretly excited if I end up not getting the job, but I'll be pretty bummed for a while. Hopefully though I will get that call eventually. I also put up a few links that people would definitely be interested in, so check 'em out. Peace!

No comments: